Periodontology; It is a dentistry branch that deals with the protection of the health of the hard tissues such as the gingiva and peri-implant soft tissues, teeth and implants supporting the teeth and implants, and the treatment of diseases when the disease occurs.
Treatment procedures applied to periodontology in our center:
The periodontal condition of each individual who applied to our clinic, oral examination and radiographs taken from all teeth is evaluated and a personalized treatment plan is prepared. First of all, oral care training is provided for health protection in order to prevent the formation of diseases on the basis of preventive medicine. Especially the drugs, materials and technical facilities that have been activated in recent years provide very successful treatment results with mechanical treatment. Regardless of the treatment plan for each patient, gum treatments are performed in successive steps.
Includes maintenance and supportive treatment.
- To teach brushing and cleaning of interfacial parts of teeth
- Elimination of deposits on tooth and root surfaces
- Elimination of factors for mouth that increases plaque accumulation
- Stabilization of chewing forces
- Correction of enlarged and deformed gums
- Correction of abnormal muscle connections
- Completion of deficiencies in the amount of gums surrounding the teeth
- Closure of root surfaces
- Re-adherence between teeth and gingiva and lowering the pockets to normal size
- Reconstruction of disrupted bone due to disease around natural teeth and implants
- Implant implantation instead of lost teeth and provide the ideal implant soft tissue relationship
- Ensuring the continuity of health at the end of treatment with 6-month controls
- Teeth and root surface / implant cleaning
- The necessary procedures are applied for the purpose of refresh and renewal of the patient's oral hygiene information.